!one-oh-nine- o7

Monday, February 05, 2007

Feedback & protocol.

Yeah rachelLIM here.


(:


Anyways, chris, please please please send me the class values thingy so I can put it up.

Yeah.


Or Xyn Yee. You have it?


yeah..

Anyways, feedback about this blog:

POSITIVE:

- Nice music (:
- Cute (:
- <3 the pink (:

NEGATIVE:

- Ugly font
- Too small
- No buckle colors
- Too ci yan
- Too plain.. Needs a picture.


Well.


Anymore???


Anyways, please give suggestions for the blogskin e.g. a specific color theme like BLACK and GREEN yeah.. SOmeting like that. I'll try to find. Or make. Though i've never actually made one. Just done a helluva lot of editing but anyways i'm digressing.


Okay, those who need me to send the invite again, please EMAIL me. Okay??


So far it's Esther, Gloria.. EH.. who else? yeah.


ANNDDDD...


We need to discuss the matter of the blog address.

I know http://one-oh-nine-o7.blogspot.com is super boring so can you guys think of anything else? yeah, cause that's the only I could think of at such short notice without making it biased like "5566-rules-forever.blogspot.com" or something like that. Okay, I don't LOVE 5566. I don't even listen to them. Only sometimes. Just and example yeah??


ANNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD...


The blog protocol and rules and stuff.

E.g.

1) no posting personal pictures.

2) no cursing/swearing

3) no insulting fellow classmates/rafflesians and stuff.

yeah, something like that.


Okay, work on that, maybe we'll discuss that tomorrow.

YAYY LET'S LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER DAY OF SCREAMING AND SHOUTING BY THE W/Os!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home