!one-oh-nine- o7

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hello OneohNine! This is your W/O, Esther here! Since I now have blogging access, there's no excuse for me not to put up a post, so yayy. =)

Ok, I want to save class time for discussing, so i'm just going to say some stuff here ok? To clarify. For the birthday thing, YES, we are getting an individual present for every One oh niner. So it can be actually something that you can treasure. And I know "it's the thought that counts", but to me, it's HOW MUCH thought you put inside something... Like if you just randomly bought something for the sake of buying it or really think of something you think the girl will like. That's just me. If you are ok with, i dunno, getting a bag of thirty sweets for your birthday, we'll be happy to comply. :)

So yeah, try find out more about your classmates, k? and NOT oh, she is from ___ school, in ___CCA. Unless you intend on, i dunno, buying the person a basketball, or her own personal angklung set. Which is obviously too expensive. Hahahahaha.

Ok, you guys still there? I hope i don't bore yah'll! Oh, and if you have any complaints, you can tell us... Unless it's something like, erm, I don't like the way you tie your hair or something. :D But you guys get what I mean, right? I'm so sorry I have to lecture you guys/bore you to death! We just have a lot of stuff to clarify...

Thanks 1/9!

ESTHER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home