!one-oh-nine- o7

Friday, February 02, 2007

Hello OneOhNiners!!!!

Lianne - ME (:

Hello oneohniners! (: Miss you guys lots! It's cool that you created a one-nine blog. I haven't been to any house/class blogs for a long long long long long long time. (: Ey, Rachel Lim, you are evil. Not one week yet and forget me as ex-oneohniner!!! :P Kidding. I will be writing to you guys soon, y'all will find out why it's been taking me so long when you read them. Yes, them. That's a hint! :P How's Buckle for you guys? Oh, have you guys done the Grammar Quiz yet? I couldn't stand those horrible unpunctuated sentences. It nearly killed me. Haha. I'll never forget the one-nine cheer! Maybe you can like, create a place for cheers? I dunno. You can delete this later if you feel it's unneccessary. (: Miss y'all!

Yours,
Determinescence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home