!one-oh-nine- o7

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hi CANDIES.


well, obviously our theme is CANDIES (well, not THAT obvious..)

but it's a bit weird calling you all candies XPPP

Sorry darls.
(rachelLIM here)




Anyway can you all PLEASE PLEASE CHECK THE CLASS BLOG because WE WILL BE POSTING ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE REGULARLY!!!



PLeasepleaseplease




Anyway--

For THE april birthdays (:


W/Os will be celebrating soon.

I hope.

Anyways:

stefaniemok;
tanhuimin; and
samanthacheong

's

birthdays are coming (:


So someone will have to get cake/pastry/whatever.


Also, someone PLEASE remind me to get strudel cause the last time I forgot and by the time I went to the shop it was CLOSED.


okayyyy?????





please someone VOLUNTEER to buy the foodstuff-- don't worry you'll get reimbursed by our class treasurers. (money from class fund).



BYtheway..

Those darls who haven't got the link to the class blog please EMAIL me (you all should know my email-- on the green paper) or ANy of the W/Os.

Alternatively, tag the blog.


Those who can ALready ACCESS the class bloggggg... BLOGG!!

People who ALREADY have access (or should have, according to records) are:
  • me
  • maria
  • yuqing
  • graceTAN
  • peixuan
  • "shadow articuno reincarnate" who I suspect is aofei XPP
  • huimin
  • yifeng
  • rachael
  • esther
  • lianne
  • "darkblaziken" oh wait.. this is aofei.. so who is "shadow articuno reincarnate"???
  • rachelWONG
  • graceKONG

Yes, so this people have to post every ONCE IN A WHILE which in my opinion is like every TWO weeks kayy??

of course, if you can, post MORE MORE MORE






Okay................................??

1 Comments:

At 31/12/07 4:28 PM , Blogger Kimberly Hii said...

Shadow Articuno Reincarnate is me, or at least it used to be.
Only I lost either the email or the password I need to login to that account so I've been unable to post.
Thanks.
Kimberly Hii (15)
109'07

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home