!one-oh-nine- o7

Saturday, February 03, 2007

rachelWONG here

rachelWONG here :0)
hi one-oh-niners!!! we FINALLY have a class blog!!! hurray for rachelLIM!!! YAYY!!!! anyway... how come there isn't anthing green on this blog... we are from BUCKLE remember??? today we did mass dancing ... quite lame at some parts like the kicking up your legs part but otherwise still ok la ... ONE-OH-NINE ROCKS FOREVER!!! and lianne.. we will ALWAYS remember that you were (and still is) a part of one nine!!! okay ... homework checklist(please add if I had missed out anything :P)
General:
-Hand in the form for the CPR course... and think about the NEWater and Farm thing...
English:
-the language walk w/s
-poetry pursuit
-the funeral blues w/s
Mathematics:
-w/s 11
Biology:
-paste all the notes
Computer Studies:
-Find pictures to put in your website
-write down ideas of what you want to type in class
Geography:
-Worksheet 6-The World in Spatial Terms
-Prepare(if you know how that is) for the FA (which is next friday)
hmm... I'm afraid that's all I can remember now.. I will add the ones I left out if I have time... and DON'T STRESS YOURSELVES DOING THE HOMEWORK!!! BE HAPPY:) ok... I am very lame..
NOTE: MARIA'S BIRTHDAY IS NEXT SATURDAY!!! *looks at the other welfare officers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home