!one-oh-nine- o7

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HELLO ONE OH NINE CANDIES SWEETHEART WONDERFUL LITTLE DARLINGS.

erm. ok. This is Esther! Sorry I had to miss school today... I was sick! Did you guys miss me? Haha, i don't even want to know the answer to this question! lol. :P

Anyway. MY FELLOW DOUBLE YOU OHS ROCK! Don't you think this lovely blog looks so much brighter and cheerfull-er with all the pretty candy pictures! Yummmy! I feel very hungry right now, even though i just had dinner! I want some yummy chocolates. XD

Yay for April birthdays! Happy birthday STEFANIE! Happy Birthday SAM! Happy birthday HUI MIN! Yay! May is coming up soon! And whose birthday is on the TWENTY FIFTH OF MAY? ME! So buybuybuy me a present! Lol, just kidding. I know I missed a lot of your birthdays, but I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT! Yes! xD!

Anyway. To Reinforce what our dear RachelLIM has said, check our class blog regularly! Might as well check everything in one go, email-inet-classblog! Cos announcements will be posted here! And if there aren't, you get your daily dose of craziness from yours truly! Just kidding, i obviously can't blog daily. :P

aaand. I think you guys know we didn't do too well for the Readandact thing. Sorry I couldn't help the last time! We're going to be rewriting it. I'm not sure if you already know this, but I think that the roles assigned are too hasty. Therefore, unclear.

I can't remember all the details, but I remember that there are too many script writers. So maybe there can be two scriptwriters, and two editors? Hmm. We have to bring it up in class soon... So please be nice and give us your attention! And get everybody involved. Or we will TAP YOUR TABLES. (lol, maria... xD)

So anyway. enough wuliaoing. Hahaha.

eshta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home