!one-oh-nine- o7

Sunday, May 06, 2007

OOOH YESH I LOVE ESTHER'S IDEA!!


I want music blaring from our class every morning yehHH!!!!
Ohhh yes, Linkinpark + MCR+ all-american rejects!!
OKay, sorry, just crapping here. But don't you just LOVEEEEEEEEE these bands? Yepps. THEY are so great. Wahhahahaa. Go to my blog ~. http://spreadthe-love.blogspot.com
And you will find the nicestttttt songs ever. (:
Yeah. Esther I really like your idea kkay. Just.. How many songs do they play? Like each person play one? Or play until time's up yehH~.
ooh.


What do you think!!
TELLL US.
THERE is something so super wrong with my com the posting thing is screwed and I can't see some tagboxes like the one on our class blog. But.
You can just tell us in class (:
Yeshhhh. Well. I LOVE THE IDEA.. LET us BLAST music.

And yes, if this proposal is accepted and agreed upon, let us abide by some rules (:
#1. No criticizing~! YES I know to some people Linkinpark isn't all that nice but you must RESPECT MY LOVES YEHHH. I can't help it if I like linkin park. like, if someone likes the phantom of the opera music so be it. Yes. No protesting. Unless the song contains vulgarities lahh. Shan't give examples.

#2. OOh yeah, must blast the music out loud control the volume. Yes, control. You guys tend to get over excited. This includes myself.

#3. I think music should be turned off when announcements are being made yehh.
I know music is DA L-O-V-E but yes, we must pay attention to announcements.











SECONDLY.
Rachellim the uber nice W/O (ME!) is wishing you all best of luck for MYAs!
I know chinese is uber hard and lit too but you all must JIAYOU!!
YeahhH!!!


WO YONG YUAN ZHI CHI NI DE!!

Okay, that was extra.
BUt anyway.
Jiayou yehh.

I really hope the music thing comes into action okayy.
So we get to know what each other likes (:
And more people come to appreciate Linkin park.
Or Pachelbel or Phantom or MCR or Hilary Duff or Avril Lavigne or Fort minor or Christina Aguilera or Gwen Stefani or...

You get the idea.
Anyway.

Rock on. (:
Be more enthu.


`love!
Rachel
You `lovely W/O.
Who would really really appreciate it if someone gets her the new Linkinpark cd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home