!one-oh-nine- o7

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Okay, so only four people went.
I'm really sorry.

I actually could go, but I convinced myself not to because I still had homework left to do and my cousin was coming over to play (not barbiedolls, don't worry. like, video games yeahh)


Okay.
Grace's post reminded me that we have only six months left as a class. (aww.)
Really, that's sad.
Time flies.
Yepp. :D
Really.
Really really.
Okay.
It's sad, cause it seems like we just got to know each other.
Before we know it, the term will be over and we will all be going to different classes, probably.
Heck, some people like me WANT to go to other classes.
Sure, we think, our class is great. But I want to go with ________ in that other class. It's not air. How come everyone from _(school)_ gets into that class! It's not fair. Sigh.
And as such, we never really get bonded as a class.
Well we must jiayou for the rest of the school year.
Be bonded.
[organize the chalet thing quickly!]

Okay.
I still like being a onenine's w/o.

`Love!
rachel lim




[please feed my chocopet!]






If you can't see it, here's the link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home