!one-oh-nine- o7

Thursday, May 17, 2007

hello! well. I'm posting again. well. i am pleased to announce that the LINKIN PARK CD IS FINALLY MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Well. now I have it and YOU don't
I hope you all were happy or at least satisfied with your MYA results. I doubt everyone is really happy, but you mustn't give up kkays? you must JIAYOU and be happy about yourself yeahh. Like me. I love me.
Well, considering this is the first MYA of the year and yepps you might have failed but you must still be thankful for all the other things. Be thankful for having friends like each other, a family full of love, lovely classmates (like me! haha) and just being alive.
1 thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Yahh. So anyway, you all must jiayou. And don't be too upset about bookday because you did your best yehh. you all were great. and yes, I was watching. but i was standing outside half the time cause when i got there you just started so i couldn't go in. but yes you were GOOD kay. the actresses were good and the dancers were pretty and poised and all the sugar sweet nice stuff. Yes, the stage crew was quick and the sound/lighting people were on time. So it's a GOOD performance yehh. well. yes. next.
CLASS SPIRIT. yehh. must must must be ENTHU---!! yehh. Go for IO and the chinese performance thingy. Support the psls cause they are LOVE[ly].
and the school holidays are coming!! What does that mean yehh! THAT MEANS i get to take off my cast. Oops, I digress. I mean, our funfunfun chalet thing! oh, is it booked liao? i hope so yehh. wait come chalet date then OOPS not booked! ahh.
Oh yes, I forgot about the class directory. not everyone has sent me their stuff. the class directory must WORK. yes. you know if you have sent me the stuff.

oh and happy birthday huifei. I may hate sitting next to you cause you keep taking my stuff, like:

huifei: *rummages through my pencilcase* hey, can i borrow that?
rachel: huh? borrow what? anyway, no.
huifei: *takes my scissors out, almost starts cutting*
rachel: oy! I said no.
huifei: I thought you said yes!
rachel: well, I said no!


well you keep taking and taking even a nice sweet person likes me gets frustrated okays!
and yes you might be a tad mean too XP

and happy birthday tiffany too.

okay.
i've run out of stuff to blog.
the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home