!one-oh-nine- o7

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hello One oh nine~!

Darlings, I would say I'm REALLY sorry that I couldn't go for the chalet, but I feel in the end... actions speak louder than words. So I'm sure ALL of us who really feel remorse about not going for this thing and showing our love for our darling class will make it up in the Nov/Dec holidays.

yeah, like my other darling classmates have said, six months left. I'm sure you want to enjoy the first year of secondary school WITH YOUR FRIENDS, so I hope you'll all show more bondedness. Or the people who are supposed to make the class more bonded will be discouraged and then we will fall apart and go our seperate ways and our memories of one oh nine will be one gaping hole! Of misery and emptiness and void! And i'm sure you don't want that, do you?

Yes, I'm always that overdramatic.

Anyway. In an attempt to make your life HAPPIER, i shall have a recs post!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (even though if even ONE of you takes my advice i'll DIE of happiness, 109 is not a very responsive class. Feel free to prove me wrong.)

1. Koncert Wau!

I'm not sure of the exact details, but Angklung will be performing! We've put a lot of time and effort into our practice, so please come and watch us! Richard enthusiasts, Sharon, vice-cap and our darling secretary, will be conducting! And also, HASLINA will be dancing a very beautiful malay dance. (i've seen it! :DDD) In case you didn't know, it's on the 30th of June. As i'm not a malay society member, please ask your malay friends, or Ammelina or something. :P

And I shall recommend two DRAMAS!

1. Devil Beside You
Country - Taiwan
Language - Mandarin
Episodes - 20
Starring - Mike He, Rainie Yang, Kingone

Anyway. It's about a sweet, cute, innocent girl who's in love with the school basketball captain, but when she decides to gao bai, she accidentally hands her love letter to the school bully. He then proceeds to blackmail her into becoming his personal slave, by threatening to photocopy her loveletter and through copies of it down from the school top. X)

2. Hana Yori Dango
country - Japan
Language - Japanese
Episodes - Part One - 9, Part Two - 11.
Starring - Inoue Mao, Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun

It's about a poor girl who decides to go to a school for filthy rich kids. However, her determination gets her into trouble with flower four, a group of four guys with rich and influencial parents who grant them rule over the entire school. However, after punching the leader of F(lower) 4, he proceeds to unwisely FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.

Yay. Now WATCH WATCH WATCH. I'm sure you can get them off youtube.

By the way, Hana Yori Dango is MORE than a love story, okay? So it's really worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home