!one-oh-nine- o7

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hi onenine!
I doubt you check this blog anymore.
But still.
Let me just say something, yeah.

CAN WE JOIN THE NETBALL CARN!!
We must go as a class, regardless of whether we join or not, so why not just join?
(please! I really really want to go!)
Okay, I know I'm being kindof selfish heh but please can we join the netball carn??
It'll be FUN.
Especially when I'm around!
Um, yeah.
Anyway it'll be fun!
So um basically we need 15 people.
Yeah.

And, the netball school team ain't allowed to join, so yeahh we really have a chance, with me around!.
Um, yeah, we really stand a chance. XD
So yes, onenine join yeahh!



Love!
Rachel!
Lim!
Who!
Would!
Love!
It!
If!
We!
Signed!
Up!
For!
The!
Netball!
Carn!
And!
By!
The!
Way!
I!
Will!
Talk!
About!
It!
In!
Class!
Tomorrow!

Check!
The!
Inet!
For!
Stuff!
On!
The!
Netball!
Carn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home